Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MOAR!

I will admit to you this: I'm curious about polyamorous relationships.

Not open relationships or polygamy, mind you, but relationships where commitment involves more than two people.

There's a story of mine (not written yet, just have details jotted down somewhere) where a couple of lesbians take on an effeminate bisexual boy to spice up their relationship and sex life. The boy basically becomes the most feminine in the trio, taking care of all the "womanly" things around the house, since he works from home. I suppose "story" is too generous a word for it since I never actually extended on what would happen with these characters.

I suppose my curiosity regarding polyamory comes from questioning if I would be able to function inside a polyamorous relationship. I like several polyamorous characters, but only when these characters are committed to each other.

By the way, I have nothing against open relationships, I'm just quite certain I wouldn't function well with one. And I'm perfectly aware there is an overlap between poly and open relationships.

No comments: