Sunday, April 12, 2009

*ahem*

I have a problem which I'm well aware of. This problem is that I tend to think I need to explain everything that I do when in fact most people I know don't really care or just want me to see doing things instead of explaining the whys of my doings.

And with that in mind, I'm going to explain what's up with this post.

I'm about to go into a writing phase and I hope that in a couple of months I at least have a rough draft of something big. This is all because I kind of want to be a writer (I still can't say or type that without imagining Society frowning at me, gods, what is wrong with me? and why the "kind of" part? Srsly! I want to be a writer dammit!) and I need to well, write. So instead of doing my usual "argh, must get something NEW", I'm using my blogger account and being all writer-ish on it.

And yes, I'm completely aware I need a TOPIC for that, but for now I'm done explaining why I'm doing things and I'd like to worry about HOW I shall be doing the things I'll be doing later, ok?

...

But if you'd like to help, I am open to topic suggestions =D

No comments: