Friday, April 17, 2009

Good Intentions

I suppose it all comes from my dad's unending need to sort things that for a while I had the idea of having 3 blogs. One that would be about my day-to-day life, one that would be sort of a "job" blog (hard to describe, but it would basically consist of a sort of thing I'd do, icons for LJ, or maybe movie reviews, nothing ever came out of that idea, really), and one that would be in Spanish.

Now I have this blog, where I'm trying to join the first two ideas I had and it seems that in order to merge the third I would have to switch languages. Hum. I *am* Mexican, and I do *live* in Mexico, so it makes sense. And having a bilingual blog is sort of not my thing =P why? because I do believe it would lessen my readership.

Having TWO blogs... that seems to be THE thing for me to do. One in Spanish (this one) and one in English (my eljay).

Will it be done?

... it's a possibility.

No comments: